Windows 10 directors who test the occasion log of programs working Windows 10 model 1809 might discover an enormous variety of User Profile Service, occasion ID 1534, warnings.
Event Load and unload warnings are displayed individually within the Event log below the Event ID 1534. The occasions set off for many actions that require admin profile entry, e.g. launching an elevated command immediate window on the PC.
The loading warning reads: The warning descriptions learn: Profile notification of occasion Load for element failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error particulars.
The unloading warning reads: Profile notification of occasion Unload for element failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error particulars.
You can open the Event Viewer within the following means:
- Activate the Start menu.
- Type Event Viewer.
- Select the consequence to load it on the PC.
- Switch to Event Viewer (native) > Windows Logs > Application.
You might must type by Event ID or degree to see the errors. I replicated the difficulty on two PCs working Windows 10 model 1809 and located lots of of warning log entries on every machine; Günter Born confirmed the difficulty on his (German) weblog as properly. The difficulty impacts Microsoft accounts and native accounts.
Microsoft acknowledged the difficulty on its Technet neighborhood discussion board. An organization consultant said that the difficulty that brought on the entries to seem mustn’t have an effect on utilization. The prompt answer, to vary the worth of ProfileImagePath to the “precise profile folder identify” in the important thing “that ends in .bak”, was of no use, nevertheless, at the very least on the programs that I attempted to use it on.
One consumer who commented on the thread said that the difficulty was associated to tiledatasvc. The consumer said that tiledatasvc was faraway from model 1809 and that it seems that some parts had been left behind that set off the warnings.
Another consumer prompt the next answer for the difficulty:
- Activate the beginning menu.
- Type regedit.exe and cargo the Registry Editor.
- Confirm the UAC immediate.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionProfileNotification
- If a TDL key exists, right-click on it and choose Export to again it up.
- Delete the complete TLD key afterward.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWOW6432NodeMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionProfileNotification
- Repeat the TLD exporting and deleting course of described below four.
- Restart the PC.
The User Profile Service are now not triggered after the deletion. Several customers confirmed that the repair works; I attempted it on a PC with the difficulty and it labored on that PC as properly.
It is unclear if there are side-effects. If you discover any, restore the backed up Registry keys once more to resolve the difficulty.
Now You: Do you run Windows 10 model 1809?