Microsoft has launched a brand new (non-compulsory) cumulative replace for the corporate’s Windows 10 working system variations 1903 and 1909.
KB4535996 is offered as an non-compulsory replace by way of Windows Update, by way of Windows Server Update Services, and as a direct obtain on the corporate’s Microsoft Update Catalog web site.
The replace introduces non-security adjustments solely. Note that it’s non-compulsory at this cut-off date and that its adjustments can be included within the March 2020 cumulative updates.
KB4535996 for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909
The updates for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909 are an identical. Microsoft mounted Windows Search and battery points on this replace amongst different issues.
Here is what’s mounted within the new replace:
- Fixed a speech platform situation that prevented it from opening in “excessive noise environments”.
- Fixed a Windows Mixed Reality residence setting situation that diminished the picture high quality.
- Fixed a PeerDist-encoded content material situation in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an ActiveX situation that may stop it from loading.
- Fixed a problem in Microsoft browsers that may trigger the browsers to bypass proxy servers.
- Fixed a problem that would stop Centennial apps from opening.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the set up or upgrading of UWP apps in some conditions.
- Fixed a Microsoft Narrator situation that brought about it to cease working if a person session exceeded 30 minutes.
- Fixed an replace situation that brought about an undesirable keyboard structure to be set because the default after upgrades or migrations even when it was already eliminated.
- Fixed an unmentioned situation when modifying MOV file properties.
- Fixed a problem that brought about usbvideo.sys to cease working after a tool resumes from Sleep or Suspend after utilizing the Camera app or Windows Hello.
- Fixed a Group Policy situation that brought about the coverage “Allow uninstallation of language options when a language is uninstalled” from taking impact.
- Fixed a Windows Search field situation that prevented it from “rendering absolutely within the house allotted for it2.
- Fixed an Input Method Editor situation that prevented the usage of the person dictionary when “leveraging folder redirection with person profiles”.
- Fixed a Windows Search situation that prevented it from exhibiting outcomes.
- Fixed a problem that brought about the Windows set up to cease responding on a VMWare visitor machine wit a USB three.zero hub.
- Fixed an unnamed Windows Autopilot self-deploying mode and white glove deployment situation.
- Fixed a PowerShell workflow situation that may make these fail with compilation errors for lengthy periods.
- Fixed a product key activation situation in a person’s Managed Service Account within the Windows activation troubleshooter.
- Fixed a problem that brought about functions deployed utilizing the Microsoft Installer from being put in utilizing the cell machine administration platform.
- Fixed an “unknown username or dangerous password” error when trying to sign up in an “setting that has a Windows Server 2003 area controller (DC) and a Windows Server 2016 or later DC”.
- Fixed a problem with sign-in scripts that brought about them to fail to run.
- Fixed an information assortment situation with isTouchCapable and GetSystemSKU.
- Fixed a problem that brought about AAD joined methods to rejoin the AAD area.
- Fixed a problem with the WinHTTP AutoProxy service and the utmost Time to Live on Proxy auto-configuration information.
- Fixed a printer choice situation within the SQL reporting service that brought about the unsuitable printer title to be chosen.
- Fixed a printer person interface situation that prevented it from being displayed accurately.
- Fixed a Network Profile Service situation that may trigger the pc to cease responding.
- Fixed a problem that would trigger some functions to fail to print to community printers.
- Fixed a problem that brought about some printers to be a hidden machine in Device Manager.
- Fixed a problem that brought about Host Networking Service PortMapping insurance policies to leak.
- Fixed a cease error that occurred when mounting Resilient File System volumes with no bodily machine.
- Fixed an Open Database Connectivity situation that brought about an infinity loop.
- Fixed a problem that brought about the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service to cease working and to set off a restart of the system.
- Fixed a problem that intermittently generated Online Certificate Status Protocol (OSCP) Responder audit occasion 5125 to point request was submitted to the OCSP Responder Service.
- Fixed a problem that brought about queries in opposition to massive keys on Ntds.dit to fail with the error, “MAPI_E_NOT_ENOUGH_RESOURCES”.
- Fixed a log corruption situation when a storage quantity is full.
- Fixed an unnamed error that brought about _NFS4SRV_FILE_CACHE_ENTRY and DirectoryCacheLock to cease responding.
- Fixed a Server Message Block Multichannel situation that prevented it from working inside a cluster community that has IPv6 Local-Link addresses.
- Fixed a problem that would trigger Storage Migration Service stock operations on a Windows Server 2003 supply laptop to fail in clustered environments.
- Fixed a timing situation that would result in the cease error 0x27 in mrxsmb20!Smb2InvalidateFileInfoCacheEntry.
- Fixed a problem within the Storage Migration Service that brought about the Cutover stage to cease working throughout migration if an administrator assigned a static IP tackle to the supply adapter.
- Fixed a problem during which canceling a deduplication (dedup) job to rebuild hotspots prevented different deduplication PowerShell instructions from responding.
- Fixed a Remote Desktop session disconnect situation.
- Fixed a problem that made Windows Defender Application Control’s Code integrity-based occasions unreadable.
- Fixed a certification situation that brought about Internet Explorer mode on Microsoft Edge to fail.
- Battery efficiency throughout Modern Standby mode improved
- Improved Event Forwarding scalability to make sure thread security and enhance sources.
- Improved Urlmon resiliency when receiving incorrect Content-Length for a PeerDist response.
Microsoft lists no know points for the replace.