Microsoft launched a brand new cumulative replace for the present version of Windows 10, Windows 10 version 1903, on October 24, 2019.
The new replace is a non-security replace that’s utterly non-obligatory to put in; all of its modifications will even be included within the November 2019 Patch Tuesday replace that Microsoft will launch on November 12, 2019 to the general public.
The replace follows last week’s updates that Microsoft launched for earlier variations of Windows 10 and Windows 7 and Windows eight.1 in addition to server variants.
KB4522355 for Windows 10 version 1903
KB4522355 is made obtainable through Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and as a direct obtain on Microsoft’s Update Catalog web site.
The replace contains the next enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed a difficulty affecting Origin HTTP headers in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a Microsoft Narrator subject that prevented it from working in “sure contact mode situations”. Fixed one other Microsoft Narrator subject that had it cease working.
- Fixed a difficulty that affected setting synchronization if “Continue experiences on this gadget” was set to disabled within the Group Policy.
- Fixed a difficulty with assistive technology options.
- Fixed the error message “OACClearArry: Cannot hook up with Hint32 OLE Automation server. Error code: -2147483645.” that appeared when opening apps after enabling NT Virtual DOS Machine and the legacy console mode.
- Fixed a Magnifier subject that brought about it to cease working (customers needed to restart to get it working once more).
- Updated time zone data for Fiji Islands, Australia and Norfolk Island.
- Fixed a difficulty with the colour command when setting the default Command Prompt window colour.
- Fixed a Microsoft Windows Search Indexer subject that brought about it to “add or restore required entry management lists with out checking” if these exist.
- Fixed a difficulty that had Win32 utility controls fail to render appropriately when began from logoff scripts utilizing the “run shutdown scripts seen” coverage.
- Fixed a difficulty attributable to too many font installations on a system that brought about functions to cease responding.
- Fixed a excessive CPU utilization subject within the Desktop Window Manager that occurred when disconnected Remote Desktop Protocol classes.
- Fixed a scroll bar choice subject in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a difficulty that made the system go to Sleep after 2 minutes of inactivity even when the sleep timer was set to “by no means sleep”.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented customers from resizing home windows.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about Microsoft SharePoint filenames to seem incorrectly.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented the profitable establishing of VPN connections.
- Fixed a display screen flickering or “sluggish to show” subject when displaying utility thumbnails on excessive DPI displays.
- Fixed a permission subject on a consumer’s class Registry keys that would forestall customers from “opening recordsdata, hyperlinks, and functions”.
- Fixed a Photos app tile subject that made it seem bigger than it needs to be.
- Fixed a difficulty that made the system cease responding on the check in display screen.
- Fixed a Windows Hello for Business subject that made it fail to indicate the default sign-in choices.
- Fixed a Windows Search choice that brought about it to shut surprising.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented the proper DHCP data from being retrieved.
- Fixed a diagnostic knowledge processing subject.
- Fixed a gap subject that affected Internet Explorer.
- Improved the reliability of UE-V AppMonitor.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about Microsoft AppLocker to stop functions from working or log false positives.
- Fixed a netdom.exe subject.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about Direct Access servers to make use of a considerable amount of non-paged pool reminiscence.
- Fixed an AppContainer firewall guidelines leak.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented the Windows Update Unified Write Filter servicing mode from working with Windows Server Update Services servers.
- Fixed a difficulty that consumed all TCP dynamic ports.
- Fixed a difficulty with NetQueryDisplayInformation API or the WinNT supplier equal.
- Fixed a difficulty that disrupted window ordering.
- Improves entry management record checks for Known Folders.
- Fixed a difficulty with evaluating the compatibility standing of the “Windows ecosystem”.
- Fixed a difficulty with Autopilot self-deploying mode.
- Addressed a difficulty through which the pszTargetName parameter was set incorrectly within the InitializeSecurityContext() API.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about sure core interface parts — Start menu, Cortana Search, Tray icons, Microsoft Edge — to cease responding after putting in month-to-month updates.
Microsoft lists no identified points at this level. We advocate that the replace will not be put in at this level until one of many points is skilled.
Now you: did you put in the replace?