Microsoft launched KB4497935 to the Release Preview Ring and the Slow Ring on May 24, 2019. The cumulative replace for Windows 10 version 1903 fixes a number of recognized points within the working system together with some that prevented programs from being upgraded to that version of Windows 10.
A brand new Servicing Stack Update, KB4502374, has been launched as effectively. Administrators who set up the updates manually have to ensure that they set up the Servicing Stack Update earlier than they set up the brand new cumulative replace.
The replace has not been launched but for Stable shoppers however downloads can be found on third-party websites corresponding to Deskmodder. We suggest that you just wait with the set up except it’s actually vital to get the replace as early as potential.
The steady launch is unknown at this time limit. Microsoft might push it out earlier than the June Patch Tuesday replace for Windows 10 version 1903, or as a part of that replace.
KB4497935 for Windows 10 version 1903
KB4497935 addresses the next points in Windows 10 version 1903:
- Fixed the long-standing replace blocker that prevented updates to new variations of Windows 10 if an exterior USB gadget or SD reminiscence card was linked to the PC.
- Fixed the long-standing concern that prevented customized URI schemes from beginning the corresponding utility for native intranet and trusted websites in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a problem that prevented utility protocol URLs from being opened when hosted on Intranet pages.
- Fixed a problem that turned Night gentle mode off when the show mode modifications.
- Fixed a full display screen sport rendering distortion concern when the Microsoft Game Bar was seen on high of the sport.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the removing of Bluetooth peripheral units.
- Fixed Event 7600 having unreadable server title occasion log entries.
- Fixed a problem that brought on visitor DPI points not matching the of hosts.
- Fixed a problem that brought on servers to now not settle for SMB connections.
- Fixed a BranchCache concern that brought on the function to make use of extra disk house than assigned to it.
- Fixed a problem that prevented some Direct3D functions and video games from getting into full-screen mode.
- Fixed a Windows catalog file creation concern on 64-bit programs.