The second cumulative patch for the present version of Windows 10, on this case Windows 10 version 1903, is at all times late to the occasion. Microsoft launched updates for earlier variations of Windows 10 that it nonetheless helps about two weeks in the past — KB4512534 for Windows 10 version 1809 — to repair an enormous variety of points together with the Visual Basic concern that was launched on the August 2019 Patch Day.
The replace KB4512941 for Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows Server version 1903 is obtainable through Windows Update, Microsoft Update, the Microsoft Update Catalog, and Windows Server Update Services.
The replace fixes the Visual Basic concern, the long-standing Preboot Execution Environment concern, the Sandbox startup concern, and the problem that brought about units from beginning up underneath sure circumstances if configured to make use of MIT Kerberos realms.
KB4512941 for Windows 10 version 1903
The following points are fastened within the replace:
- Fixed a black display concern when utilizing Remote Desktop to connect with a PC operating Windows 10 version 1903.
- Fixed a Windows Sandbox begin up concern that threw the error “ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)”.
- Number of supported interrupts elevated to 512 on units with x2APIC enabled.
- Fixed a Trusted Platform Module concern that prevented some units from getting used for Next Generation Credentials.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about workstations to cease working when signing in utilizing an up to date consumer prinicipal identify.
- Fixed a Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection concern that prevented it from gathering forensic knowledge when Registry-based proxy configurations have been used.
- Fixed a Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection compatibility concern.
- Fixed a uncommon concern that affected the driving force mssecflt.sys which brought about the error message STOP 0x7F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP.
- Fixed a difficulty that would result in extreme reminiscence utilization in Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- Detection accuracy of Microsoft Defender ATP Threat & Vulnerability Management.
- Addressed a difficulty that prevented the loading of third-party binaries from Universal Windows Platform functions.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about units to have truncated system names when names have been assigned to the units mechanically utilizing Autopilot provisioning.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about the manufacturing description of Windows Server 2019 to be incorrect when utilizing slmgr /dlv.
- Fixed a reporting concern in Windows Management Instrumentation.
- Fixed a compound paperwork copying and pasting concern between functions that hosts the RichEdit management and different apps.
- Fixed a difficulty that forestall some video games from utilizing Spatial Audio capabilities.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about the cursor to not seem when choosing parts utilizing contact.
- Fixed a difficulty that brought about the names of unsupported functions to seem in Start with default textual content, ms-resource:AppName/Text, after upgrading.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented the PIN immediate to seem in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a DRM information obtain concern in IE and Microsoft Edge.
- Improved compatibility and consumer expertise of sure Win32 apps in order that they work with Windows Mixed Reality.
- Addressed a difficulty with LdapPermissiveModify requests.
- Fixed the Preboot Execution Environment concern.
- Fixed the MIT Kerberos concern.
- Fixed the Visual Basic concern.
Microsoft lists no recognized concern on the replace web page. Günter Born found a difficulty that causes excessive CPU load. You can take a look at his evaluation and workaround here.
Now You: Have you put in the replace?