Microsoft launched the cumulative replace KB4512534 for its Windows 10 version 1809 working system on August 17, 2019.
The replace follows the discharge of the updates KB4517297 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2,
KB4517298 for Windows eight.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, and KB4512494 for Windows 10 version 1709 which the corporate launched on August 16, 2019.
KB4512534 is on the market on Windows Update, as a direct obtain on the Microsoft Update Catalog web site, and on WSUS for organizations.
Note: We suggest that you simply again up the system partition prior to installing any updates on Windows machines. You might use free instruments corresponding to Macrium Reflect or Paragon Backup & Recovery Free for that.
The cumulative replace fixes the VB bug that Microsoft acknowledged shortly after the discharge of the August 2019 Patch Day for Windows. The replace addresses the long-standing Preboot Execution Environment situation as properly.
Here is the checklist of fixes and adjustments within the launch:
- Fixed a problem with Windows Hello not working after restarts.
- Improved reliability of push notifications about app deployments to Microsoft HoloLens 1 gadgets.
- Fixed a problem with downloading DRM recordsdata from sure web sites in Edge an IE.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the Universal C Runtime Library from returning correct time zone world variables values.
- Fixed a Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) situation that brought about it to cease responding underneath sure situations.
- Fixed a default keyboard situation that affected the English Cyprus (en-cy) locale.
- Fixed a Microsoft Edge printing situation in order that PDF paperwork with portrait and panorama pages print accurately.
- Fixed one other situation with PDF paperwork configured to be opened solely as soon as in Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed efficiency points for the Win32 subsystem and Desktop Window Manager.
- Fixed an enter and show of particular characters situation when software used imm32.dll.
- Addressed a composition leak in UWP apps.
- Fixed a reminiscence leak in dwm.exe that would result in lack of performance and trigger a tool to cease working.
- Fixed an automated sign-in situation that affected the bypass Shift-key.
- Fixed a reporting situation within the Windows Management Instrumentation class Win32_PhysicalMemory.
- Fixed a problem that prevented App-V functions from opening.
- Fixed a User Experience Virtualization situation that prevented exclusion paths from working accurately.
- Fixed a Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection situation that brought about this system to forestall others from accessing sure recordsdata.
- Fixed a problem that brought about workstations to cease working when customers signed in utilizing an up to date person principal title.
- Fixed a Windows Defender Application Control situation that prevented third-party binaries to be loaded from UWP functions.
- Fixed a Trusted Platform Module situation that prevented TPM gadgets from getting used for Next Generation Credentials.
- Fixed a problem that brought about functions on a container host to lose connectivity.
- Fixed a problem that prevented some customers from receiving a TTL worth when being added as members of Shadow Principals.
- Addressed a problem with the disabled attribute of the enter component, which didn’t enable a scope to be handed to the authorization endpoint.
- Fixed a leak situation in Windows notification sockets that brought about the working system to expire of ports.
- Fixed a server version authentication situation.
- Fixed a problem that would break area belief when the Recycle Bin was configured on the area that carried the belief.
- Increased the variety of supported interrupts per gadget to 512 on methods which have x2APIC enabled.
- Fixed the Preboot Execution Environment situation.
- Fixed the VB situation.
Microsoft lists 4 recognized updates (down from six). All recognized points should not new.
- Certain operations on Cluster Shared Volumes might fail.
- Errors on gadgets with sure Asian language packs put in.
- Black display on first logon after replace set up situation.
- Apps and scripts that use the NetQueryDisplayInformation API or the WinNT supplier equal might solely return 50 or 100 entries.
Now You: Have you put in the brand new replace (updates) that Microsoft launched in August? What is your expertise to this point?