Microsoft launched the cumulative update KB4482887 for Windows 10 model 1809 on March 1, 2019 formally.
The replace had two recognized issues initially which Microsoft highlighted on the official Support page on the Microsoft web site.
The firm added a 3rd subject to the web page right now that confirms that the replace is inflicting game performance issues with sure video games. Microsoft mentions Destiny 2 particularly; customers could expertise mouse and graphics associated performance issues in different desktop video games as nicely.
After putting in KB4482887, customers could discover graphics and mouse performance degradation with desktop gaming when taking part in sure video games (eg: Destiny 2).
Microsoft supplies no info on the trigger for the difficulty or the sorts of video games which can be affected by it.
There is not any workaround for the difficulty proper now and Microsoft seems to be engaged on an answer.
Microsoft means that players who expertise the difficulty ought to take away the cumulative replace KB4482887 from their units within the meantime to resolve the difficulty.
Gamers who haven’t up to date Windows 10 PCs but could wish to delay the update to keep away from performance associated issues. Pro customers could pause updates to dam updates from being downloaded and put in on the system.
Tip: Check out our guide on uninstalling Windows Update for detailed directions.
Here is the way you take away the replace utilizing the Control Panel:
- Use Windows-X to show the hidden menu and choose Control Panel from the choices.
- Select Uninstall a Program.
- Select View put in updates.
- Locate KB4482887 within the record.
- Right-click on the replace and choose Uninstall.
Here is the way you take away the replace utilizing the command immediate:
- Open an elevated command immediate, e.g. by opening the Start menu, typing cmd.exe, right-clicking on the outcome and choosing Run as Administrator. Or, through the use of Windows-X to show the “hidden” menu and choosing Command Prompt (admin) from the choices.
- Run the command wusa /uninstall /kb:4482887 /quiet to uninstall the cumulative replace.
You must restart the PC both approach to full the uninstallation.
I do not play that many video games anymore however couldn’t detect any performance subject whereas taking part in Dota 2 (Auto Chess) and several other boardgame conversions on a PC with KB4482887.
Now You: Did you discover performance issues after putting in the replace?