Mozilla launched Firefox 67.zero.2 to the Stable channel on June 11, 2019. The new model of the Firefox net browser is already out there and Firefox installations configured to examine for updates mechanically will choose up the new model finally to obtain and set up it.
Firefox customers who do not wish to anticipate that to occur can run a handbook examine for updates with a click on on Menu > Help > Check for Updates.
The new model is additionally out there as a direct obtain on the Mozilla website.
Firefox 67.zero.2 is a bug repair launch that addresses a number of points in the browser. Here is the record of adjustments and enhancements in the discharge:
- Manual proxy setups might have seen a number of proxy authentication dialogs with requests to authenticate in Firefox 67.
- Persaon’s MyCloud breaks if FIDO U2F is not Chrome’s implementation.
- Fixed a difficulty in Firefox for Linux and Mac OS X that precipitated Firefox to show a “profile is to latest” notification to the person if Safe Mode was used previous to the launch.
- Fixed issues related to putting in and managing totally different languages in Firefox on Linux distribution programs.
- Fixed a tag copying drawback in the Firefox developer instruments.
- The customized homepage didn’t work accurately for customers who configured Firefox to clear information on shutdown.
- Fixed a efficiency regression for eclipse RAP based mostly utility.
- Fixed a crash that affected Mac OS X 10.15.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented the beginning of two downloads in parallel.
Firefox customers affected by any of the problems might wish to take into account upgrading to Firefox 67.zero.2 instantly to repair the problem that they expertise.
Interested customers can try the official release notes. These hyperlink every mounted challenge to the bug report on Mozilla’s bugtracking web site which presents further info on it.
The next major Firefox release, Firefox 68, is scheduled for a July 9, 2019 launch.
Now You: Did you discover any of the problems in Firefox 67?