The Windows Server Admin & CompTIA IT Certification Bundle is one other large elearning bundle to prep you for certification after Tuesday’s Microsoft and Oracle SQL bundle.
This time, it’s all about Windows Server and CompTIA IT certification. The total bundle is offered for simply $49 at the moment; programs are designed for newbie and intermediate customers, and it’s possible you’ll entry the programs for all times on-line after buy.
The bundle consists of the next programs:
- Windows Server 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 Complete Video Course — Work Toward Your MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification by Prepping to Ace the Windows Server 70-742 Exam
- Windows Server 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 Complete Video Course — Work Toward Your MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification by Prepping to Ace the Windows Server 70-741 Exam
- Windows Server 70-740: Installation, Storage & Compute with Windows Server 16 — Work Toward Your MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification by Prepping to Ace the Windows Server 70-740 Exam
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 Complete Video Course — Grow Your IT Understanding & Prep to Ace the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Complete Video Course & Pracitce Test — Get Your Networking Skills Online & Prep to Earn This Powerful IT Certification
- CompTIA A+ 220-902 Complete Video Course — Grow Your IT Understanding & Prep to Ace the CompTIA A+ 220-902 Exam
Not for you?
If this explicit supply is just not for you, it’s possible you’ll wish to take a look at different certification deals (e.g. for Server 2016) on Ghacks Deals.
Fine print: just be sure you take a look at the specs and phrases of the deal.
Disclosure: The deal is supplied by StackCommerce in partnership with Ghacks Technology News; you want a StackCommerce account to take part in giveaways or make purchases. Check out the privateness coverage and Terms of Service right here.
Ghacks Technology News advantages from gross sales made on the Ghacks Deals web site by way of a income share settlement. All income goes in the direction of the operating prices.