Vembu introduced the discharge of a brand new Vembu BDR Suite 4.0 with the brand new options:
- Hyper-V cluster help (incremental backups even when VM strikes);
- Support for shared VHDx ;
- CheckSum for incremental backups;
- Credential Manager performance.
It has additionally been improved:
- Vembu ImageBackup now continues after a crash from the second the crash occurred;
- the flexibility to alter VM settings throughout startup from backup (reside restoration);
- improved reside restoration performance in Hyper-V;
- improved application-aware performance in Hyper-V (you may choose particular person VMs);
- it’s doable to cancel the Vembu OffsiteDR replication activity;
- API was added to get detailed data on storage utilization (VM dimension, compression ratio, activity dimension);
- new disks fall into the backup with incremental backups. Previously, this occurred solely when making a full backup.
New Vembu BDR Suite 4.0 performance in Microsoft Hyper-V clustered eventualities will probably be mentioned within the webinar: Are your servers Highly Available?
You can Register for this upcoming reside webinar from Vembu: Vembu extends help to Hyper-V Cluster with 4.0.
Here’s what you may count on:
- Managing extremely accessible Hyper-V Setup;
- Spotlight on Hyper-V Cluster;
- Key functionalities up with v4.zero.
- November three, Thursday at 1:00 PM CT, 11:00 AM PT – for Americas;
- November 22, Thursday at 10:00 AM CEST – for UK;
- November 28, Wednesday at 11:00 AM GST, 12:30 PM IST, three:00 PM SGT – for APAC.
The official launch date continues to be unknown, however model 4.0 is anticipated this month. Further details about the Vembu BDR Suite might be discovered on the Vembu web site.