Vegan desserts, Valentine’s Day—is there a sooner or extra priceless technique to your lover’s coronary heart? I suppose it is determined by who you ask. But in the event you’re seeking to impress your vegan—and even meat-eating—Valentine with some fancy vegan desserts, you could possibly be in for the night time of your life.
Not a grasp baker? No drawback! There are additionally some simple vegan desserts you could possibly put collectively in the event you simply bounce out of labor a bit early to beat your lover dwelling! They’re price it, are they not?
Boost the love in your life with a few of these easy and attractive vegan desserts.
1. Vegan Chocolate Black Bean Brownies
Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 25 minutes Serves: 12 brownies
1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
2 giant flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 6 tbsp water, combined)
three tbsp coconut oil, melted
¾ cup cocoa powder (good high quality)
¼ tsp sea salt
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ cup cane sugar (barely floor in a meals processor)
1 ½ tsp baking powder
Crushed nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, peanuts, and so forth.)
Vegan chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350 levels F.
- Lightly grease a regular 12-cup muffin pan.
- Make certain beans are drained and rinsed.
- For flax egg: Combine the water and flaxseed meal within the bowl of a meals processor. Pulse just a few occasions and permit to relaxation for three to 5 minutes.
- Add remaining components to meals processor (in addition to the elective toppings) and puree till clean, about three minutes. Scrape down sides as required.
- If the batter seems thick, add one or two tablespoons of water and pulse once more. You don’t need the batter runny. The consistency needs to be about that of chocolate frosting, however barely much less thick.
- Evenly distribute batter into slots on muffin pan. Smooth the tops.
- Sprinkle with toppings (if you’d like).
- Bake till tops are dry and the perimeters begin to draw back from sides, about 20 to 25 minutes.
2. Vegan Valentine Strawberry Cheesecake Minis
Prep Time: three hours Cook Time: 2 hours Serves: 24 cheesecake minis
1 cup pecans
6 Medjool dates, pitted
¼ cup shredded coconut
¼ tsp sea salt
- Soak pitted Medjool dates in water for 10 minutes. Drain water from dates and switch to a meals processor. Add the opposite components. Process till the nuts are crumbled. The crust ought to stick collectively by itself.
- Cut four-inch strips of parchment paper and place within the bottoms of every compartment in a mini-muffin tray.
- Press about one and a half teaspoons of the combination into the underside of every mini muffin cup.
1 cup uncooked cashews, soaked for three hours
½ cup frozen strawberries, sliced
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup agave nectar
2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Add pre-soaked and drained cashews to a high-speed blender together with the remainder of the components. Blend till clean.
- Pour the combination right into a bowl and put aside. Empty and clear blender to make strawberry purée.
Strawberry Purée Topping Ingredients:
½ cup frozen strawberries, thawed and melted
- Allow frozen strawberries to thaw and turn out to be tender at room temperature, or warmth over low warmth in a saucepan for a couple of minutes. Remove when tender and put in blender. Blend till they’re a clean purée.
- Take a couple of tablespoon of the cashew filling and pour on high of the pressed crust. Then take a one-half teaspoon of the strawberry purée and add a dollop onto the cashew filling. Use a toothpick to swirl the 2 mixtures round.
- Freeze for one to 2 hours till strong.
- Remove from mini muffin trays and let thaw for 10 to 15 minutes earlier than serving.
three. Vegan Classic PB&J Squares
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: eight hours Serves: 12 squares
2 ½ cups uncooked almonds
three ½ cups oats
¼ tsp sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
four cups dates, pitted
2 cups peanut butter
2 ripe bananas
½ tsp sea salt
1 cup dates, pitted
2 tbsp water
1 cup jam (of your alternative)
three tbsp chia seeds (elective)
- Grind almonds right into a advantageous meal in a meals processor. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Grind oats to the identical consistency, then add the almonds again to the processor.
- Add sea salt and cinnamon. Run the meals processor and add just a few dates at a time till the combination begins to mix.
- Press three-fourths of the combination right into a 9” x 13” pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place the peanut butter, bananas, and sea salt in a meals processor. Blend nicely.
- Using the identical technique as with the almonds-oats combination, feed in just a few dates at a time till the combination is clean. If it appears too thick, unfold with a spatula and add a little bit of water.
- Spread the combination over the pressed base within the pan.
- Spread jam on high of the peanut butter later (combine in chia seeds beforehand in the event you like).
- Add the remainder of the crumble on high.
- Chill within the fridge in a single day and lower into squares.
four. The Banana Spilt—Vegan Lover Style
Prep time: 50 minutes Cook time: zero minutes Serves: 2
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients:
1 15-oz.can full-fat coconut milk
6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup tightly-packed raspberries, strawberries, or pitted Medjool dates (relying in your tastes)
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
Pinch of advantageous grain salt
Banana Split Ingredients:
1 giant banana, halved lengthwise
2 small scoops vegan ice cream (of your alternative)
Chocolate sauce (outlined above)
Strawberry jam (or jam of your alternative)
Toasted sliced almonds
Dairy-free chocolate chips or uncooked cacao nibs
Vegan coconut whipped cream
Organic maraschino cherries or fresh-pitted cherries
Chocolate Sauce Directions:
- If utilizing frozen raspberries or strawberries, convey to room temperature till tender. Heat if wanted. Soak pitted dates in water for 30 minutes, or till they’re additional tender.
- Add the sauce components to a blender and mix on excessive till clean. Adjust to style, if desired.
- Keep refrigerated till prepared to make use of. You can warmth earlier than serving if desired.
Banana Split Directions:
- Prepare all of your Valentine’s favourite toppings (prematurely).
- Place the sliced banana in a bowl.
- Add two scoops of the vegan ice cream and high with some vegan coconut whipped cream.
- Add the remainder of the specified toppings and dig in!
5. Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Delights
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 45 minutes Serves: 10 cups
6 tbsp cacao powder
three tbsp pure maple syrup
6 tbsp natural virgin coconut oil
Raspberry Filling Ingredients:
¼ cup recent raspberries plus 5 extras, halved
½ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tbsp dairy-free milk (ideally almond or coconut milk)
2 tsp natural virgin coconut oil
Fine sea salt
- Blend chocolate components in a small bowl and set over a small pot of boiling water. Stir till the combination is melted and clean.
- Put one tablespoon of the chocolate within the base of 10 silicone or paper baking cups. Place within the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes, or till set.
- In the bowl of a mini meals processor, place raspberries, shredded coconut, maple syrup, dairy-free milk, coconut oil, and a big pinch of sea salt. Blend on pulse setting till mixed.
- Remove muffin cups from freezer. Take one teaspoon of raspberry combination and gently press into the middle of every chocolate cup. Place a halved raspberry on high. Return the molds to the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Reheat any remaining chocolate that has began to solidify. Pour one tablespoon of chocolate excessive of every raspberry mound to completely cowl, then return to freezer. Allow 20 minutes to set, then eat straight from the freezer.
Any good foodie will let you know that the best way to an individual’s coronary heart is thru their abdomen. So why not win your lover’s coronary heart with some scrumptious however simple vegan desserts this Valentine’s Day? You’ll thank us later!